3 Bedroom End of Terrace House for sale in Bedford Close, Catterick Garrison
As you drive into Bedford Close, you will see why so may families choose to live in this area. Just minutes away from the town centre, school's within walking distance and plenty of outdoor space for children to grow and play. All at an affordable price... what's not to love?
- A spacious family home on a popular development
- Looking for a property you can put your own stamp on? This could be it...
- Parking is easy with your two allocated parking spaces just outside your front door
- A fabulous rental investment with a gross rental yield of 6.6%
- Spend your summer nights in your large back garden
As you walk through the front door, you feel a sense of how spacious this property really is. The front door leads into the large entrance hall, which benefits from substantial storage cupboards to stow away coats and shoes.
To the left of the entrance hall is the kitchen diner, waiting for a new owner to make their own. With windows at either end, natural light bursts through and makes this a beautiful hub of the home. Next, to the living room, another bright living space ready to be personalised to your decorative taste and to be enjoyed by family and friends
Upstairs, all three bedrooms benefits from built in wardrobes, which leave... Read more