4 Bedroom Cottage for sale in Tees View, Hurworth Place
Step inside and discover the most delectable interior and spacious surrounding in this Grade 2 listed property. A family home set in the midst of amazing local schools with and additional residence which is just perfect to welcome family visitors or even paying guests.
- Own a piece of local history on Menagerie Row
- Dating back to the late 1800s full of charachter and charm
- Annexe or Airbnb... the options are endless
- Enjoy river walks on a sunny afternoon or crisp winter morning
- Tinker in the garage or park your pride and joy away from the elements
Discover Pegasus House, a distinctly unique home perched in the popular village of Hurworth, close to Darlington. In the last 150 years, only a handful of owners have enjoyed the privilege of calling this unique property home…will you be next in this prestigious line?
Tucked away from passers by on the locally known 'menagerie row', the Grade II Listed building with its striking frontage reminiscent of its rich history forms part of the local landscape.
Arriving by car follow round behind into Linden Road and its sprinkling of neighbours, and pull inside your private wooden gates and park up in front of your annexe and garage; there's... Read more