2 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Victoria Road, Richmond
The Fleece has returned to its former incarnation as a luxury hotel, but with an exciting twist… On the foundations of the former stable yard, three stunning mews properties now stand, and within the original hotel building, discover a unique and chic apartment.
- Georgian features fuse with contemporary accents, offering 21st century convenience
- Note the lovingly restored sash windows and the deep cornicing, the solid oak doors and brushed chro
- the sympathetic addition of a cast iron black radiator for a touch of old school warmth and characte
- Sneak a peek through the stunning bay windows overlooking the leafy vistas of Friary Gardens.
- Head out to the decked terrace to enjoy a peaceful sunny afternoon with a gin and tonic
A sense of history
If Richmond is the jewel in North Yorkshire's crown, The Fleece is its golden sceptre.
On the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales, beyond the quaint cobbled streets of this ancient market town, The Fleece stands sentinel over the grounds of the neighbouring Friary Gardens.
Sympathetically restored, this iconic, Baronial Scots-style building sits amidst other architecturally significant landmarks, including the Norman-built Richmond Castle and the Georgian Theatre Royal and Museum.
Built in 1897 and designed by renowned architect G.G Hoskins, The Fleece has a rich and illustrious past. Over the dec... Read more