2 Bedroom Mews House for sale in Victoria Road, Richmond
The Fleece has returned to its former incarnation as a luxury hotel, but with an exciting twist… On the foundations of the former stable yard, three stunning mews properties now stand, and within the original hotel building, discover a unique and chic apartment.
- Mews living city style in the heart of North Yorkshire
- Nestled into the beating heart of this historic town
- Distinctive character and individual design
- We just love the striking feature staircases
- Decadent dining and nightcaps on your private terrace
A sense of history
If Richmond is the jewel in North Yorkshire's crown, The Fleece is its golden sceptre.
On the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales, beyond the quaint cobbled streets of this ancient market town, The Fleece stands sentinel over the grounds of the neighbouring Friary Gardens.
Sympathetically restored, this iconic, Baronial Scots-style building sits amidst other architecturally significant landmarks, including the Norman-built Richmond Castle and the Georgian Theatre Royal and Museum.
Built in 1897 and designed by renowned architect G.G Hoskins, The Fleece has a rich and illustrious past. Over the dec... Read more