2 Bedroom Mews House for sale in Parkinsons Yard, Richmond
A picture-perfect North Yorkshire cottage tucked away in a quiet corner hidden out of sight, far away from the hustle and bustle of a busy modern life. This outrageously gorgeous cottage will delight the lucky new owners, enjoying the lavish renovation it has undergone.
- A tucked away cottage, your sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle
- Snuggle up in front of the Wood Burner after a stroll down to the river
- Enjoy the quirky charm preserved throughout this home
- That perfect second home or holiday let
- Characterful and charming just ready to move straight into
Tucked away in a quiet corner you will discover Parkisnon's Yard, dating back some 200 years, a collection of dwellings originally housing for local wood workers.
Arriving at your characterful cottage, the charm palpable from the first moment. Continuing through a finely crafted front door into the open plan living room and kitchen, the quirky character of Parky Mews reveals itself. Note the thoughtfully kept detail, the restored wooden stair case, a perfect reminder of the age and character of this cottage. Every tiny detail has been either painstakingly restored or added in synchronicity with the essence of this home.
Re wired, re p... Read more